Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ballooning Technique Work Yahoo Answers What Is The Correct Term For The Technique Of Lending Inanimate Objects A Personality?

What is the correct term for the technique of lending inanimate objects a personality? - ballooning technique work yahoo answers

I remember back to a time to read in English, but no longer remember. I write about the works of an artist and, in one piece, filled half a room with balloons and demanded half of the play "air in a given area. If you do, and save point," is air, "as it is a personality , where - Emphasis.

What is the correct term for it? I do not remember!

6 comments:

  1. "Incarnation", I think, but I'm not sure that really applies to your example! Personification, personality traits attributed somewhat lifeless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They "represent" the ball - that is, they represent the body of balloons as a person with a personality

    ReplyDelete
  3. .... ummmm

    Anthropomorphism?

    ReplyDelete