Saturday, January 16, 2010

Images Of Boat Diagram What Equipment Would I Require To Get Mt Laptop To Run My Model Boat And Its Peripherals?

What equipment would I require to get mt laptop to run my model boat and its peripherals? - images of boat diagram

I intend this, but I think that may be placed in the wrong number.

I have designed a model, capable of receiving weather data and capture of images and sounds, etc., I use a Futaba Skysports receiver for this model .... I'm trying to understand how the ship to communicate with a laptop webcam shows, etc., can get

This has been an ongoing project and now need support outside of the peple know more than I ask you, the honest answer, and please no jokes

Thank you in advance for your help!

Note that the laptop is not the model, the cable directly is not possible, if anyone can recommend any hardware or software, because it would be very grateful!

2 comments:

  1. Remote support and Saturdays feed will do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remote support and Saturdays feed will do the trick.

    ReplyDelete