Sunday, January 31, 2010

Some Good Profile Picture Ideas For Facebook Whats A Good Idea For A Facebook Profile Picture For Guys?

Whats a good idea for a facebook profile picture for guys? - some good profile picture ideas for facebook

in 14 ...
and just have me and my cousin (female, 17)

What is a good attitude Facebook picture?
and I have to "hide" me. as if I'm in a mirror, I have to use a strobe to hide my face ... Or wear sunglasses to hide his eyes.

What is a good idea for my picture on Facebook for me?

3 comments:

  1. I something a little art and a picture of a close-up my sunglasses on my desk with my reflection in the glasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kool Kool Sumting Sumthing is. Go Frum city lyk large sum for a pool or Sumthing. They are very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kool Kool Sumting Sumthing is. Go Frum city lyk large sum for a pool or Sumthing. They are very impressive.

    ReplyDelete