Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Code Of Liquor Licensing Caught With A Fake Id In CA---what Should I Do?

Caught with a fake id in CA---what should I do? - code of liquor licensing

Charges: My ticket is the code section 25,661 defendants - Fake ID Alcohol

Location: I went to a local club to go with my friends. The bouncer checks IDs at the door and I was someone else id. Unfortunately, a policeman was there and wrote me an appointment. I am 20 years old, you should not have been there, but is there a way to get this off my report. What should I do?

I go to court and entered the judge gave me 30 days to talk to a lawyer and return to the field. I can not get a public defender to help me solve this problem, because it as an insult is written. If the guilt? But what if I buy any alcohol. I was dancing at the club only, and hang with my friends.

Even if I make an exception, it is the worst thing that can happen? Since I've never had problems before. I do not have tickets in the past.

However, if the plea of not guilty, and I am found guilty later, suspended in May, my license for one year.

I really need your help. Please give me an answer so soon as possible, and I am very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment