Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dizziness And Smelly Urine Early Light Period...sick...gas...dizzines… Right Boob?

Early Light Period...sick...gas...dizzines… right boob? - dizziness and smelly urine

I'm trying to understand what is wrong with me. I'm 26, I had my 14-year period, there were a few who "was late," the longest 33 days ... More than 26 days was never very soon ... I have a period of 30 November was a little late, so I tested negative after 30 December, I have my days, the relatively normal, albeit short, light cream in the discharge of the 5th January, the check again negative thinking six ... really ... is odd feelin runny nose, dizziness, very smelly gas, nausea, diarrhea * Spittin two days to eat the whole time ... CD 19 had mild discharge end 20 is pink, blood-CD # 21 CD very bright bright red blood, then soaked it started and stopped ... Today is the day should start and have nothing ... I thought at first implantation * had sex several times a month *, but it takes 2 days and reflect different red blood ... Now today, my back hurts my right breast in pain ... and under the belly on both sides * AC * has a slight pain. I do not know when trying to see ... I don'tkBut what could it be ... I'm not sure at this moment ... Please help

No comments:

Post a Comment