Thursday, November 19, 2009

What Is Your Cervical Music Like Just Before Your Period Bad Experience With Cervical Smear?

Bad experience with cervical smear? - what is your cervical music like just before your period

Hello

IM are not sexually active, but had 2-smear in the last 7 years or less, has been appointed by us, even if not sexually active.

My last one was 2004, so today I went to get one too, after some pain, injustice and Ive had but have not received it yet, when I said that I was not sexually active, "said the nurse did not need to buy when I said did, it was 2 in the past just to be sure to make it at an agreed

I do not know why, but it really was in discomfort and pain I tried like 4 times in order, but said I was not relaxed, cos b ****** who aches and pains! I tried to relax, play the same music on my phone! breathe deeply, do not understand why cos couldnt clear the area just before reaching the throat teams I felt, but do not see why couldnt swabs only went faster, further and worse.

The doctor who was with her, then tried, and that's where it really hurts, I could not do it, I felt very weak and told him to stop.

Ive had it twice before and it was good, no way near as even worse, the nurse comes to things in themselves and took samples of what a little uncomfortable, but not today what!

I do not know if the nurse is not as experienced or something they said they couldnt see the neck.

They have a vaginal sample and a urine sample that I insisted that they took. I felt so ashamed.

So I'll wait and see the results, but I feel bad.
disappointed in the way I wanted it done for peace of mind, but said his doctor in the extremely rare that women are not sexually active cancer of the cervix that can develop through sexual contact and contact their ten years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment