Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ring Worms More Condition_symptoms Why Do I Get Ring Worm Spots More Often In The Winter Than Any Other Time?

Why do I get ring worm spots more often in the winter than any other time? - ring worms more condition_symptoms

I had braids and was about 15 years ago. The doctor explained that once it is on my system, can occur at any time. In the spring and summer, never stains. But in the late fall of one point begins to form. Durning the winter, you can connect up to 5 points at once. As a rule, disappears antifungul with cream. After only one who was very stubborn and had a prescription. So why did I more often in winter than at any other time?

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I have the same number of points lately, and now I think, some time ago, my doctor told me the same thing when I saw him on the ring worm I am again. I thought that was only dry places climate change, because after a week of night moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete