Monday, November 30, 2009

F A C E B O O K Unblocker Did People Not Like You Because Of A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, And R, Etc.?

Did people not like you because of A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, and R, etc.? - f a c e b o o k unblocker

These are the reasons why people do not liked me. It's the same with you?
A) I was looking over his imagination.

B) was nice and warm.

C) Because the sound I like that a boy when he arrives on Xbox Live.

D) because of my culture.

E), because I am on the point position.

F) the fact that I talk about a lot of problems.

G) Because he is a vegetarian .. Perhaps ..?!?!

H), because I have good grades in school.

I), because I do not let people copy my work, because they themselves produce.

J), because it is a little different.

K), because I'm sensitive and can sometimes be a gentle person.

L) Because I can be very uncomfortable at times.

M), because I criticized the fact that some studies only human.

N), because I love many things.

O), because it was funny when others do not.

Q) When the teacher loved me.

Q), because I have a pet of the teacher clearly.

R) Because I hate have created a written list of people like that and then

No comments:

Post a Comment