Monday, February 8, 2010

Anon Helix Difference Figment What Are The Differences Between Anon Figment, Helix, And Realm Goggles?

What are the differences between Anon Figment, Helix, and Realm Goggles? - anon helix difference figment

With a view to buying glasses snowboarding, and I wonder what is the difference between [] Anon Fiction [] Anon Helix, and [anon] Glasses USA? I'm not talking about cosmetics / looks like, I wonder what is the difference between its size and shape. Looking to buy a pair of Anon Realms, but I wonder whether fiction or helix would be better for my face (this is) is quite large. - I also buy them online or try them in person.

1 comment:

  1. The invention is a perfect fit and the UK has a half-FIT wide. I like the rich, because they have a spherical lens and is very ill. These glasses are very good, but the screw is not high-tech features numerous than the other two.

    You should check eBay, you pay more than half the price!

    ReplyDelete