Saturday, February 20, 2010

Photos As Card Backs Ipod Klondike Ok I'm A 15 Year Old Girl And I Don't Know What I Want For Christmas! ?

Ok i'm a 15 year old girl and i don't know what i want for christmas! ? - photos as card backs ipod klondike

Ok, so I'm spoiled, I admit it .. but I'm not a golf club or something like that I have lol
iPod
Station Home
and a gift voucher 100dollar
Digital Cameras
PhotoFrame
and all connections that can you imagine
I have a cell phone that has a new LG Scoop tuquoise
and my grandparents bought me back a laptop with a time, so that one of these
I am in a contest and a girl, but I have a lot of dresses, shoes make the works
and I need a list of Christmas! It is hard !!!!!! lol I'm not really spoiled lol I do like the sound of any proposal?

No comments:

Post a Comment