Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Can I Get Phentermine If Im Not Overweight Im On Phentermine For Weightloss....how Many Calories Should I Eat?

Im on Phentermine for weightloss....how many calories should I eat? - how can i get phentermine if im not overweight

Ok, before we had a lot of people, my system ... I am 30 years old, I have 3 children, I am 5'4 "and 205 kilos of weight and I wear size was 18th I used 135 and the size of 7-8. My doctor has prescribed this medication because I was morbidly (at least in the chart are obese at the back door, "he said.) I took phentermine for 2 weeks and I have lost 9 kilos. Thinning is not constant, I lose 2 pounds and earnings of 3, the next day. 'm not hungry at all, then I force myself to eat, not to my body into a state of famine. Before the feed that probably ate more than 3,000 calories per day. But, as Ive been on phentermine, the treatment of about 1000 food. There were days when you can only eat 500th What is the least that I can eat, it is my way to get the bodyStarvation mode. My diet is stopped, and I do not know if I eat too much or too little. All the doctor told me when he wrote, was the requirement "Watch your calories, but eating too much or less, your body goes into starvation mode."

2 comments:

  1. Do your best to eat, 1000 - 1200 calories per day. Unhappily, just trying to lose weight in a healthy way - eat well, because no sugar, oil, junk food, multigrain bread instead of white, drink Pepsi Max or Coke Zero, if you want something besides water and juice and low fat or skim milk.

    The pills and things can still stall or stop working. Anyway, try eating at least 1000 calories - or 800 if it.

    Good luck, hope, however, the weight that you want to achieve:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey if u wana lose weight at home or
    can try the diets and tips on this page
    Weight loss compared to efectively
    http://medifastweightlose973.notlong.com
    Do you have suggestions for losing weight and diet of many
    to help you lose weight easily at home or

    ReplyDelete