Friday, February 19, 2010

How To Spot Semen Semen Problems Discolored?

Semen problems discolored? - how to spot semen

Last week was my semen yellow-brown to black spots. I have also spread a painful skin rash outside the urethra. is dark red and cobalt Once the surface is broken and bleeding. but it has not stopped.

I have a sexual addiction, and had sex with many prostitutes, my girlfriend, men and even a homeless woman once. Ive been lately, it has more prostitutes. Two weeks ago I went to a party of sodomy, but not participate in dealing with the pig. Note that my testicles were also seriously injured in recent weeks to a party.

I am very embarrassed to see my doctor about this and would appreciate any help. Do you know where I had, what, or how to prevent it.

2 comments:

  1. I do not know if it is serious or not, but I will continue to accept and seriously ... eh ... It appears that you have multiple STDs insurers.

    If you see Embaressed to a doctor in a public clinic, where you know nobody, and nobody will recognize you, them a false name and without control.
    They help needed in any case if: (

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know if it is serious or not, but I will continue to accept and seriously ... eh ... It appears that you have multiple STDs insurers.

    If you see Embaressed to a doctor in a public clinic, where you know nobody, and nobody will recognize you, them a false name and without control.
    They help needed in any case if: (

    ReplyDelete